I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hot summer dayz

Fast forward two months and renovation works to the house were finally over. It was the middle of March - the dying days of summer and it was hell bent on expending all its heat onto Melbourne before fading away.

Here's Mommy, Daddy and I in Daddy's room. It's hardly big, but Daddy's really proud to have his own room. He often told me how much he wanted his own room as he never had one before. These days I lounge around in Daddy's room more often than he does. Daddy's room? Woof!

If you look closely enough you can just spot Mommy and Daddy sweating profusely underneath their tops. And I couldn't stop panting! It was really hot then! If I remember correctly it was 40 degrees days and 30 degrees nights!

Doggy fact: Apologies for the poor picture quality. Between Mommy and Daddy, Daddy's the better photographer :O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home