I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In our new backyard

Daddy and Mommy - together with Aunty Crystal - have moved to a new home. It's a lot bigger than our old apartment, and there's a huge backyard for me to run crazy around. Mommy's good friend Kayleen decided to visit a couple of days after we've moved together with her dog Jeri, a pomeranian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home