I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Monday, September 11, 2006

I Hate This Room

So Daddy and Mommy have had me locked up in this large room. Sometimes Daddy comes in and stands in front of this oval contraption, pulls down his pants and starts shooting a jet of water from his body. Mommy and Daddy also take turns performing some kind of water stunt twice a day. They always smell nice after they step out, though it does get rather warm; i often see steam rising from the water enclosure they're in.

I hate being left alone. Really, i do. Daddy and Mommy come in everyday and spend about an hour with me each. Daddy's been trying to train me, particularly this command called 'Sit'. Does anybody know what Daddy's trying to tell me? He keeps trying to press my bum-bum down onto the ground. I think it's more fun just jumping on his lap and sniffing his shorts. Or scratching him.

I found something fun to do - chewing on body parts! Daddy and Mommy always come right to my face and growl this funny word called 'No'. I refuse to listen. I like chewing! It's such a wonderful activity. There're no better activities than chewing on your Daddy's fingers or Mommy's bra strap.

Daddy got really frustrated with me yesterday and left the large room in a fit. If only i knew what 'Sit' means! I was crying for a long, long time but Daddy didn't return. I dozed off in my tear-stained comfy bed, only to find Daddy returning next to me awhile later, brushing my furry brown coat! Daddy wasn't angry with me! Yay!

Uh-uh, here comes that huge white dog. I'd better go hide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home