I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here comes the relos!

Mommy's cousin in Sydney came visiting us in March and put up at our place for five days. She brought her husband and her little girl Tasha along with her. Tasha never warmed up to me for the entire duration of her stay. She'll cry and scream and yell whenever I got near her.

All I wanted to do was say hi, sniff her and lick her hands. But she doesn't seem to have any experience with animals. Which is sad. I think all animals (and me!) are wonderful beings and we enrich humans lives just as much as they enrich ours.


Yet, strangely enough, Tasha warmed up to me the day her family's leaving for home. She didn't cry when I approached her and she even allow me to lick her. Mommy did encourage Tasha to approach me by holding me down. I have a tendency to over-react by snapping when I'm unsure of things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy took a video of Tasha and I trying to get along. I think I did pretty well in the presence of a young lady! Woof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home