I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

In the park with Daddy

Daddy has this habit of shoving me in his Crumpler bag and taking me out for walks. I really do not mind this mode of transportation. Rather, i reckon it's convenient as i get a free ride! And people go nuts when they see me in Daddy's bag. Hello, have you not seen a dog before? Nutters...

It's one of those days, after a long ride in Daddy's bag, and he decided to play with me in a park. I have a funky new red-and-white stripey top to show myself in. I'm so excited!

in the park 1

in the park 2

in the park 3

I love Daddy so much! He takes such furry pictures of me! Woof!

in the park 4

Do i look smart, standing tall, with a blade of grass in my mouth?

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger J*me said...

Egads, that's one adorable pup! *glomps*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home