I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm a student!

So last week, Daddy brought me to uni to meet his friends and for an hour's sit down session with his program's coordinators.

Everyone was so excited and happy to see me. I didn't know what all the fuss is all about. I'm just me! Brown furry me! Everyone thinks i'm a cutey. But i think they just stink and should stay away from Daddy coz he's the coolest. And cool Daddies don't make stinky friends.

Daddy did take a picture of me with a very pretty friend of his. Daddy whispered to my ear and told me he thinks Sophie Jackson's a hottie! What does crush mean? Is Daddy going to hurt the pretty lady by crushing her? Human beings are so complicated.

Sophie and i

Daddy also placed me on the desk and let me wander around. I only succeeded in messing around with his work. I love stepping on the keyboard! They make funny tapping sounds and Daddy's expression of despair is quite charming. I only do it so i can get some hugs from Daddy!

On the PC table

I love you Daddy!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home