I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sniffing the cool winter air

Another habit I've developed - mostly out of boredom - is sticking my head out into the balcony, looking up into the dreary Melbourne sky and sniffing the cold air. Have you tried it? Really, it's quite therapeutic. Daddy caught on with it and reckons it's a rather dull gig. Oh whatever, Daddy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Though, I got to say, sometimes other parts of the apartment does appeal to me more so. Strangely, I only feel that way when Daddy's out taking weird pictures of me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home