I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Another Big Day Out

Daddy and Mommy don't bring me out too often these days what with the smack in the middle of winter and cold and wet bit. But when we do, we are out the entire day. Daddy had the good sense to put my little hoody on for me when we went out one fine day several weeks ago.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah, winter does make one fat. I get sleepy in trams as well. Woof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home