I am Toby

Hi there! My name is Toby. I'm 3 parts Poodle, 1 part Shih Tzu and all brown fur. I live with Daddy John, Mommy Michele and Mommy's sister Crystal. Daddy and Mommy absolutely adore me, although I don't quite know what to think when Daddy calls me '3 black dots in a sea of brown'. I think it's a reference to my black eyes and big black nose. Welcome to my little blog. I'll try to update it as often as possible to keep your little doggy paws out of mischief. Woof!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

End of summer

Summer has come to a close, yet it's still so bleeding hot! So Daddy and Mommy took me out to play, taking advantage of the unusually good weather at this time of the year. Then again, they take me out to play every evening. I'm not complaining!

Hotday1

Hot hot hot! I'm absolutely buggered!

Hotday2

I don't take too kindly to water that tastes funky. Daddy placed a couple of leaves in my water bowl. I'm cross!

Hotday4

Mommy think I look kinda hot in her sunnies. I reckon!

Hotday3 with=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home